The Nighthawk Mobile Vault is a pistol safe designed to hold one pistol/handgun, small documents, wallets, and/or jewelry. The safe opens like a clam shell (top flips backwards) so you can easily access your stored item(s).
There is a security cable that mounts to the left side of the unit to easily attach it to a secure surface, and you will also find two pre-drilled holes on the bottom - for additional mounting options. This Mobile Vault is ideal for placement next to a bedside, in a closet or dresser, under a desk, or in a garage, cabin, car + MORE! Easily transportable and securable, you can take the Nighthawk Mobile Vault with you wherever you may roam.
The Nighthawk I features a mechanical combination lock. This lock operates with one unique combination that is three single digits: (each) 0-9. The combination code is programmable yourself at any time. The Nighthawk I does not use any batteries, so you never have to worry about changing them out.
The Nighthawk Single Mobile Vault I is perfect if you need to protect a pistol, store a wallet, small purse, cash, jewelry, ammunition, or prescription drugs. Great for small and important documents such as your passports etc. as well.
- Exterior dimensions:2.5” H x 7.5” W x 11.5” D
- Weight: 3 lbs
Nighthawk I Features:
- Fire Rated: N/A
- 18-Gauge steel
- Opens like a clam shell (top flips backwards)
- Security Cable
- 36in Total length
- Foam interior
- 2 pre-drilled bottom-mounting holes
- Internal Volume: 0.052 cubic feet
- External Volume: 0.073 cubic feet
- Lock type: Mechanical combination lock (3 number spin combo)
- Black powder coated exterior, textured
- Mechanical combination lock
- Lock operates to one unique combination that is 3 single digits, each 0 to 9
- Combination code is re-programable
- Latch lock mechanism secures the safe in the locked position
- Does NOT use batteries
Warning: This product cant expose you to chemicals including Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalatas (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov