The Cadet 18 is the mid-sized safe in the 45-minute fire rated Cadet Bevel Series. Designed for a beginning collector, small family, or someone looking for a little extra fire protection. This Cadet will hold up to 18 guns and has a total of 8 locking bolts (4 active) with three adjustable, or removeable, light tan shelves and two gun racks. The textured, powder coated mocha finish provides a scratch-resistant surface while the desert sand accents give the Cadet Series that little something extra.
The Cadet 18 provides additional storage with the included interior organizational door panel – making it easy to store and access smaller valuable items like keys, clips or jewelry. Grant yourself peace of mind knowing that the Cadet Series was crafted with 1.25” bolts, 14-gauge steel and a SecuRam digital lock.
Protect those who matter most to you, by securing your valuables and firearms with a SureLock Safe.
Backed by SureLock Security's Lifetime Replacement Program the Cadet Series Gun and Home Safe offers superior, dependable protection to safely secure your treasured belongings.
- PN: 3101ZT18
- UPC: 810034189363
- Exterior dimensions: 59" H x 24" W x 22" D
- Interior dimensions: 57.7” H x 22.7” W x 16.9” D
- Weight: 348 lbs
Cadet 18 Features
- Includes 4 active locking bolts and 4 dead bolts (8 Total bolts)
- 1.25” Bolt size
- Full seam welds
- Three shelf adjustable interior
- Two gun racks
- Mocha exterior, textured
- Light tan interior
- Interior organizational door panel
- Three spoke black handle and lock
- Power outlet
- Guaranteed for a lifetime
SecuRam® Basic Electronic Safe Lock
- Features a rugged matte black construction
- 2 Codes: Manager code and User code
- Every SecuRam lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility
- Battery operated (9 volt)
- UL® Listed
Warning: This product cant expose you to chemicals including Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalatas (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov