The Gen II Lieutenant 25 is the smallest safe in the Lieutenant Series, but still offers plenty of storage space for your firearms and valuables. It will hold up to 25 long guns, with additional storage space for handguns in the door organizer, and is constructed of 12-gauge steel with a 60-minute fire rating (at 1400°F) – providing excellent protection in the event of a fire.
The Lieutenant 25 has 10, 1.5” locking bolts (6 active), as well as three adjustable shelves and two gun racks, that can be removed for additional space if desired. All Lieutenants come with an interior organizational door panel, allowing for easy access and convenient storage of smaller personal items like keys or passports.
The matte black exterior with matching gray interior and chrome handle and lock create a look that is crisp, and clean. Yes, we know a safe is a big metal box, but that doesn’t mean it has to look obtrusive.
The Lieutenant 25 is the perfect gun and home safe for the beginning collector or growing family looking for additional fire protection.
Backed by Surelock Security's Lifetime Replacement Program - the Lieutenant Series Gun and Home Safe offers superior, dependable protection that safely secures all your treasured possessions and firearms.
- PN: 3418952
- UPC: 810034189523
- Exterior dimensions: 59" H x 30" W x 25" D
- Weight: 608 lbs
Lieutenant 25 Features
- Includes 6 active locking bolts
- 10 Total bolts
- 1.5” Bolt size
- Full seam welds
- Three shelf adjustable interior
- Two gun racks
- Matte black exterior
- Light gray interior
- Chrome five-spoke handle and lock
- Palusol® fire seal
- LED lighting
- Double power outlet
- USB Port
- Guaranteed for a lifetime
SecuRam® Basic Electronic Safe Lock
- Features a rugged chrome construction
- 2 Codes: Manager code and User code
- Every SecuRam lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility
- Battery Operated (9 volt)
- UL® Listed
Palusol® Fire Seal
- Compression proof
- Heat insulating foam that increases up to 9.5x its original size
- Starts expanding at 100°C and to develop significant expansion pressure of up to 1.60N/mm ² at 120°C
- Classified as non-combustible
- Thermal bond created by evaporating water has an additional cooling effect
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalatas (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov